Re: OT- How do the phishers clean their trail???
- From: Anthony <tonytn36sp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:27:06 GMT
"Bill" <kinzie@xxxxxxxx> wrote in news:1137819896.702378.124250
> My point is there are no other "recieved from" ip addresses in the
> trail. It's squeeky clean. No one could trace that header. Compare that
> header to any mail you have.
> Btw, I see that UXN Spamcombat is no longer around.
It was sent by a zombie on some poor uninformed persons computer, most
likely with a dynamic IP. Most spammers use drones now so they can't be
You can't 'idiot proof' anything....every time you try, they just make
Remove sp to reply via email
- Prev by Date: Re: Ping Roger/Frank From Momentum
- Next by Date: Re: Sub-Spindle Live Tool Lathes, Worth it or Not?
- Previous by thread: Re: OT- How do the phishers clean their trail???
- Next by thread: OK what is the diferance between carbide and powdered metal ?