Re: Microscope vs. comparator
- From: Cliff <Clhuprich@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 06:35:01 -0500
On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:33:17 -0500, Kirk Gordon <kg1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> What is better for small radius and angle measurements on parts,
>> microscope or comparator?
>> All though used both in the past, found each has it's strength and
>> Any low cost alternative, like pocket comparators, never used those?
>> Thx, Julius
> I hope I'll be excused for wearing my salesman's hat while posting in the group, but...
> You might take a look at http://www.gordon-eng.com/covis/covis.html
I was thinking of posting that myself (but considerd it overkill
compared to the question and cannot personally vouch anyway).
> The virtues of a microscope and a comparator combined, plus a great deal more.
> Apologies to those who object to self promotion; but it actually might answer the question
And is entirely on-topic per this NG's charter.
- Prev by Date: Re: Questions For Dan Murphy
- Next by Date: Re: Microscope vs. comparator
- Previous by thread: Re: Microscope vs. comparator
- Next by thread: Re: Microscope vs. comparator