Re: Beginner questions on price and difficulty
- From: upgrdman@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 29 Nov 2005 19:42:33 -0800
ya i was definitly thinking of taking a class on CNC or mechining at my
local junior college. right now im just trying to price a low end CNC
to see if i should even tease myself with a class.
i work at my local hobby shop for minimum wage... not exactly great
pay. its a fun job though, with perks, but i still cant afford a
multi-thousand dollar CNC mill. nor do i have the room for one. im 19
and live at home with my parents, so it would have to be fairly small,
something i could fit in my room, or perhaps in *a corner* of my
- Prev by Date: Re: Syntax errors...
- Next by Date: Don't stand in front of the fan
- Previous by thread: Re: Beginner questions on price and difficulty
- Next by thread: Re: Beginner questions on price and difficulty