Re: Location & Pic

> Maybe everyone's afraid that their "stickpin" in the map will be used
> as a target for some sort of strafing exercise.
> Now I could see Cliff not wanting his picture or location known, he's
> already got a few people that would like to rearrange his features,
> but I can't see what the problem could be for most anyone else.

What, you mean that isn't really Cliff's picture?????

  • =?windows-1252?Q?www=2Eelectronics=2Dmac=2Dsony=2Ecom_Nikon_D300_DX_12=2E3MP_Di?= =?windows-
    ... Product Features and Technical Details ... Type of camera: Single-lens reflex digital camera ... Single frame, continuous low speed, ... Picture angle: Equivalent in FX format is approximately ...
    (rec.photo.equipment.35mm)
  • classes within classes
    ... one or more features. ... As a track can _only_ be defined within a picture, ... def initialize ... Roslin Institute unless specifically ...
    (comp.lang.ruby)
  • Re: Film is Dead! Long Live Digital Photography
    ... The picture from the Sony F900 has less resolution, ... and less exposure latitude than modern 35mm color ... I've shot eight features on that camera. ... And 23 features on 35mm, four in anamorphic and two in Super-35. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.tech)
  • RE: Moving Pictures in Word 2007
    ... Are your images near the top of the page? ... main concern is why when I press the down arrow my picture moves up. ... Features such as Keep With Next, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.drawing.graphics)
  • Re: FTP Timezone questions
    ... really get the whole picture before setting on a mission to rearrange ... Part of the problem is the composers of FTP software are not aware of ...
    (comp.lang.java.help)