Re: Jailed Employee
- From: "Pete C." <aux3.DOH.4@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 00:55:48 GMT
> Anthony wrote:
> > Actually, that policy is fairly standard in corporate america. This
> > isn't a small job shop, it's a 1800+ (at my facility) person company
> > (33,000+ worldwide).
> > There is a bonus for perfect attendance, 1 day extra paid vacation for
> > every year of perfect attendance.
> Now THERE'S an idea. I'm going to submit it at our next bi-weekly
> meeting. I haven't been late (more than a couple of minutes) in years,
> except for last Tuesday when I had a flat tire. Jeeze, I just bought
> those rear tires only 18,000 miles ago (cost $854 to replace the two
> rears and that's at jobber with no tax), the first set only lasted 12k
Exactly what are you driving that costs $854 to replace two tires? I
thought 7 $150 tires on my dually was bad.
- Prev by Date: Re: Jailed Employee
- Next by Date: Re: What's the best program CAD-CAM ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Jailed Employee
- Next by thread: Re: Jailed Employee