Re: What's the best program CAD-CAM ?
- From: "John R. Carroll" <jcarroll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 00:34:05 GMT
> Bill wrote:
>> J&D wrote:
>>> What's the best program CAD-CAM for beginners indusrials?
>> For the future employee... the one that most employers are using.
>> For shop owners... the one that most qualified programmer applicants
> For general CAD/CAM use MasterCam seems to fit that criteria.
> What is the most used CAD/CAM software for 5 axis aerospace work?
> Unigraphics? Pro-E? Other?
My experience is that NCL, UG, and Tebis, in that order, are the three
"serious" multi-axis milling products in North America.
They are frequently augmented by MasterCam/SurfCam/Fill_in_the_Blank_CAM for
limited simultaneous motion and 3+2 work.
The Delcam offering isn't bad but it's pretty thin on the ground in the US
relatively speaking and they haven't been doing it nearly as long as the
main players. Tebis and Delcam are most evident in the mid west. NCL and UG
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.
Los Angeles San Francisco
- Prev by Date: Re: Gunner Arse Shoots off Pecker: "I was Drunk" he says "it's not like I did it on purpose".
- Next by Date: Re: What's the best program CAD-CAM ?
- Previous by thread: Re: What's the best program CAD-CAM ?
- Next by thread: Re: What's the best program CAD-CAM ?