Alternate Mill Geometry?
- From: Paul@xxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 23:06:28 -0700
The traditional Mill structure neeeds 80" of space for 40" of travel.
Are there any commercial machines that keep the work still and move
Do any of them come close to the precision of a traditional mill?
I want a CNC mill to put in my garage, but any traditional mill takes
up a lot of space.
- Prev by Date: Re: Hey Cliff....PLEASE!
- Next by Date: Re: Alternate Mill Geometry?
- Previous by thread: Shuttle system for small CNC router
- Next by thread: Re: Alternate Mill Geometry?