Fitting USB to machine tools

Anybody have experience of replacing a floppy drive with a USB pen on HAAS
machines.

--
Many thanks and best regards
Julian Wesson

MRW Engineering Co Limited
Registered ISO 9001:2000
30 Rowland Way
Hoo Farm Industrial Estate
Kidderminster
Worcestershire
DY11 7RA
+44 1562 745 042
+44 1562 746 472
CNC Milling and Turning. Wire,Fibre Rope and Chain assemblies,
Machined fabrications.
Steel and Aluminium Drop forgings.

  • Re: Code exucution stopping spontaneously
    ... Regards ... David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel ... On some machines the spreadsheet is read form a network, ... What has happened in the past two weeks to stop Excel 2002 VBA code ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Different Implementations of VLIW .
    ... Multiflows were not regarded as niche machines. ... general purpose minisupecomputers. ... alpha was a lousy architecture because it isn't available any more. ... possibly Flex (if one regards simple bus connected micros as ...
    (comp.arch)
  • Re: OT: Arc Eurotrade C6
    ... >> Can somebody measure me the tailstock barrel on a Super 7 and let me ... >> Regards, ... It is a metric lathe which suits me but if it wasn't going onto CNC I ... I can pick fault with it like most machines. ...
    (uk.rec.models.engineering)
  • Re: A Few Questions related to Network Administration and Traffic Analysis
    ... >> open ports of all other machines which is fine. ... > iptraf, ethereal, tcpdump are all good packet capture applications. ... > Regards, Mike Klinke ...
    (Fedora)
  • RE: Accessing shared folder from Service in 2003
    ... Thanks for using Microsoft Newsgroup. ... >>Thanks and Regards. ... >>> Our system consists of 2 machines, our service runs on both machines ... >>> needs to access a shared folder on the other machine. ...