Re: Grinding Reamers
- From: Cliff <Clhuprich@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 07:26:28 -0400
On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 21:24:56 -0400, "Kathy" <krzyBUGkathy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>"Sailor" <Sailor_Jeff@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> anyone have any tips on how to grind reamers.
>> the mission is to eliminate chatter especially on
>> all input is welcome
>Send them out. I think that's one of those things
>that you have to be se up to do. The chatter is
>more likely the S&F or someone already reground it
And what about spiral reamers?
Any tapered reamer experts? Wher's jb these days?
- Prev by Date: Re: Cheap CAD CAM
- Next by Date: Re: Tsugami S-250 Swiss questions
- Previous by thread: Re: Grinding Reamers
- Next by thread: cnc joke...