Re: Setx,y vs. G52
- From: "Proctologically Violated©®" <physical@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 16:30:37 -0400
"PrecisionMachinisT" <precisionmachinist@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Proctologically Violated©®" <physical@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Recently I axed sumpn about Setx, and from what I can tell G52 is really
>> better way to go about this, much more convenient, of course edit-able,
>> Appears to be quite helpful if yer running out of offsets in the offset
>> table. In my case, it seems to be making my macros and left/right handed
>> parts much more "doable", less confusing.
>> A Q might be, then, why would one want to use Setx at all? Unless you
>> working at the machine, in MDI, etc. (no program).
> Suggest just use "E" instead...
I do... so many, in fact, I gotta resort to g52!
Used it once some time ago, worked well, then forgot about it. I'll find
out tonite how well it works here.
formerly Droll Troll
- Prev by Date: Re: MoldMender welder questions.
- Next by Date: Re: OT-Large format printers?
- Previous by thread: Re: Setx,y vs. G52
- Next by thread: OT-Large format printers?