Re: CNC machinists and music choices
- From: pyotr filipivich <phamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 09:34:05 GMT
Let the record show that "Dudhorse" <dudhorse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote back on
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 03:44:12 -0400 in alt.machines.cnc :
>"Robin S." <lasernerd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> "pyotr filipivich" <phamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Greetings and Salutations
>>> Is it just me, or do most machinist in manufacturing just like the
>>> heavy industrial metal sounding 'bands'.
>> You can actually hear a radio in the shop?
>... never could understand how management could allow loud radios in a shop
>especially those tuned to talk radio.
a) It's night shift, b) we're in The Other Building, and c) the problem
isn't so much Radios as Stereos.
Any entity big enough to meet your needs,
is big enough to decide what those needs should be.
- Prev by Date: Re: CNC machinists and music choices
- Next by Date: Re: CNC machinists and music choices
- Previous by thread: Re: CNC machinists and music choices
- Next by thread: Re: CNC machinists and music choices