Re: mazak keyboard

Anthony

We have a brand new Mazak Fusion 640 controller running Windows 2000.
I opened up the controller but did not see a PS2 port on the back of
the board. What controller do you have?

I really appreciate the help... Thanks!

Anthony wrote:
> "cking" <kings5@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:1124503486.968518.317940
> @g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:
>
> > hi
> > looking to install a keyboard on my new mazak 510c.?
> >
> > or at least find out how to do " ctrl-alt-del"
> >
> > help..
> >

> If the option is installed, you should have a keyboard PS2 port under the
> cover where the floppy drive and other ports are (knurled screw, swing
> cover, near the control display.
> If not, back out the two screws holding the panel (monitor and all) and
> swing it out, you will see the PS2 connector on the back of the board.
>
> The optional remote panel mount kit is inexpensive if it is not
> installed.
>
> --
> Anthony
>
> You can't 'idiot proof' anything....every time you try, they just make
> better idiots.
>
> Remove sp to reply via email
>
> http://www.machines-cnc.net:81/

  • Re: mazak keyboard
    ... > We have a brand new Mazak Fusion 640 controller running Windows 2000. ... > I opened up the controller but did not see a PS2 port on the back of ... Anthony ... You can't 'idiot proof' anything....every time you try, ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • RE: fedora-list Digest, Vol 10, Issue 190
    ... > internal sound card is not recognized. ... > an Adaptec 2410SA Serial ATA RAID controller and a four drive array. ... > install cleanly. ... > I am guessing that I am getting blocked by a closed port. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Problem with Raid Array persistence across reboots.
    ... I recently set up a Sarge box, with raid and LVM. ... 0000:00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp. Server Memory Controller Hub ... Install base system: ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: How to remove vestage DNS entries?
    ... By promoting the new server, ... >> converted to a secondary domain controller. ... I tried to install the Microsoft.net SP1 and it gave me the following error ... "The Upgrade patch cannot be installed by the Windows Installer because the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.dns)
  • Re: Promise PDC20376
    ... Fasttrak SATA 376 controller on my Asus A7V8X motherboard. ... I proceeded to install a rather recent copy of Kbuntu ... drive mapping didn't match the one used by the bios. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)