Re: Tool change macro

"tim" <tlkallam@xxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i meddelandet
news:1124300901.597178.43810@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I am new to cnc milling just bought a cnc mill about a mounth ago.
> My question is when i call up a tool change ex.T01 M6 it calls up the
> tool change macro and changes the tool. Is there a paramerter I can
> change so I don't see the tool change macro on the screen? The control
> is a Fanuc OI mate.Also is there a way to but the tool back in the
> carosel with out putting another tool in the spindle.At the end of the
> day I call up an empty pocket and that emptys the spindle is this the
> right way to do it.?

T0 M6 usually works

/M

> Thanks in advance
> TIM

  • Re: Tool change macro
    ... > I am new to cnc milling just bought a cnc mill about a mounth ago. ... > tool change macro and changes the tool. ... > day I call up an empty pocket and that emptys the spindle is this the ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Tool change macro
    ... I am new to cnc milling just bought a cnc mill about a mounth ago. ... My question is when i call up a tool change ex.T01 M6 it calls up the ... tool change macro and changes the tool. ... day I call up an empty pocket and that emptys the spindle is this the ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • System vrs User varibles
    ... such things as the tool change macro. ... Where can I find some freed up variable locations that I can use for ... system functions like this? ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)