Tool change macro
- From: "tim" <tlkallam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Aug 2005 10:48:21 -0700
I am new to cnc milling just bought a cnc mill about a mounth ago.
My question is when i call up a tool change ex.T01 M6 it calls up the
tool change macro and changes the tool. Is there a paramerter I can
change so I don't see the tool change macro on the screen? The control
is a Fanuc OI mate.Also is there a way to but the tool back in the
carosel with out putting another tool in the spindle.At the end of the
day I call up an empty pocket and that emptys the spindle is this the
right way to do it.?
Thanks in advance
- Prev by Date: Re: Home Shop Quote Group
- Next by Date: Re: Clarification on Broaching Question!
- Previous by thread: Fadal Tool Changing Problem
- Next by thread: Re: Tool change macro