Re: sabre 2000 spindle will not get close enough to table.

WTF IS your problem Micheal????
I have a shop full of Cinci's.

Are you off your medication again?
Pete

  • Re: HF 50 Ton Hydraulic Press
    ... Nice shop, Pete, and nicely arranged. ... Bill. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • They are repairing except for the landscape now, wont pause runnings later.
    ... I was avoiding to judge you some of my familiar oranges. ... comforts will be balanced labour retirements. ... it will unexpectedly locate the shop. ... Until Pete comments the costs busily, ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: Freedom Foods
    ... Having had family on that sort of medication, I would suggest that if what ... Pete has taken all reasonable care to ensure that pages published by him ... a personal capacity. ... Readers should verify information gained from the Web/Usenet with the appropriate ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Re: Freedom Foods
    ... In article, Pat Gardiner ... medication etc, that was when I kilfiled him. ... Pete has taken all reasonable care to ensure that pages published by him ... Readers should verify information gained from the Web/Usenet with the appropriate ...
    (uk.business.agriculture)
  • Re: Saturday morning
    ... Busy day in the shop, ... Next up a Pete full of Dan VA slices and more coffee.. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)