Paying for work leads
- From: "Chuck H." <hitectool@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 15:24:50 -0400
Some of you know me and the fact that we are a small job shop here in South
Carolina. The question I have for you is if any of you have ever dealt with
a firm known as "MfgQuote" located in Atlanta GA. I think. They seem to have
a good deal for us at our shop concerning getting more work into our house.
The only fear I have is we will have to sign a contract and if we don't get
the work, we could go under just paying the contract! I am a machinist and
not a very good businessman so I come to you folks in the hope you may help
me with this. While we do need more work as I think everyone does, we don't
need to get ripped off as we have in the past on advertising, programming
systems, and one machine tool from an auction. Any help you can give us is
very much appreciated.
Hi-Tec Tool, Inc
1247 Durham Snow Rd.
Greer, SC 29651
(864)877-3700 - Shop
(864)877-2900 - Fax
- Prev by Date: Re: [ot] IED's Warlock Green
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Take yer political shit elsewhere!
- Previous by thread: Need some help
- Next by thread: Re: Paying for work leads