Re: Bridgeport R2E3 BOSS 8 controller

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 00:00:32 +0000 (UTC), jon banquer
<jon_banquer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I learned to live with the limitations of this control and in some-ways
>I kind of miss it as I didn't have the time to master it.

They caught on fast .....
--
Cliff

  • Media Center Volume Control
    ... Is there a way to control the volume of windows Media Center independent of ... the master volume control of the computer? ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Listview/Imagelist
    ... DanS schrieb: ... > control that has the limitations? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.vb.winapi)
  • RE: Reference A var on Master Page from User Control
    ... following to the Page_Load event of the Master Page: ... Public sub OnCurrentUser(sender as Object, e as UserInfoEventArgs) Handles ... The login User control will check what roles they have and create a User ...
  • Re: Conversion of RS232 serial data from Fire Alarm to MODBUS
    ... Fire Alarm and will response to requests/polls from a Modbus Master ... Read the documentation that comes with the control. ...
    (sci.engr.control)
  • Re: HELP Pretty please :-)
    ... When a control is inside a container like the Content control, it's id is changed to ensure that it's unique. ... Request.Form.Itemalways returns nothing when used in a web site with master page but detects the control value OK when a master page is not involved. ... I have resource files for the master page in english and french with a key saying "welcome" value Welcome in english and Bienvenue in french resource file. ... The objective is to allow the user to switch languages by settting the current threads UiCulture and Culture in code when the user selects another language. ...