Re: fanuc 11tt-a reverse chuch holdind
- From: DaveB
- Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2005 22:12:05 GMT
On Tue, 9 Aug 2005 16:43:10 -0400, "vulcan" <nipplelogic@xxxxxxxxx>
>miyano anc-35 1985
>sorry that was stupid of me
><DaveB> wrote in message news:42f65703.1508512@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> On Sun, 7 Aug 2005 10:39:06 -0400, "vulcan" <nipplelogic@xxxxxxxxx>
>>>If anybody knows this control?
>>>how do i change from od to id chuck holding
>>>using a old harding PUSH-close collet
>>>so when chuck says open the collet is closed and program won't run
>>>no key, Cant find it in parameters
>>> Ever think of telling us the machine model?
I will be in a place in the morning that has quite a few although
Did you look on the hydraulic unit for a lever that switches it??
Lots of older machines did it this way, I will check around and see
what I can come up with.
- Prev by Date: Re: fanuc 11tt-a reverse chuch holdind
- Next by Date: Re: Haas floppy drive help.
- Previous by thread: Re: fanuc 11tt-a reverse chuch holdind
- Next by thread: Re: fanuc 11tt-a reverse chuch holdind