dyna 2200, 2400, 2800; PC to machine communication...
- From: "corbyvhall" <corbyvhall42@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 3 Aug 2005 11:53:31 -0700
Does anyone know the Com port parameter settings to transfer data to a
Dyna controller, specifically the 2400? I assume the Dyna machines are
all similar in this regards. Has anyone successfully used a DNC utility
to do this, if so, what do you use?
- Prev by Date: Re: The economics of drilling holes...
- Next by Date: Re: Facemill on ebay suitable for Aluminum?
- Previous by thread: FA: BT 35 DA 200 Collet chucks
- Next by thread: Re: dyna 2200, 2400, 2800; PC to machine communication...