"wws" <wwsnot@xxxxxx> wrote in message news:YvGdnYJJVq5szm3fRVn-pg@xxxxxxxxx
> John Scheldroup wrote:
>
>> snip <
>

>> I'm sorry youre so sick Roger.
>
>> John
> )keep it readable)
> got me
> on the spelling etc.
> So according to the Sumarians we have until 3600 or NASA's 2036
> ?

To: Mr. Roger Windell,

Well the consensus is this planet can not be the fabled Nibiru,
cause the orbital period is just wrong. We should mention the
cold, but on that I was hoping someone else would figure it out.

I still have a question, why the big secret for two years any guesses ?

http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2005/aug/m03-015.shtml

"Its orbital period is yet to be worked out, but is
something like hundreds of years instead of thousands."

John

  • Re: New Planet!
    ... >> the orbital period of the 12th Planet is 3,600 years. ... > John, I'm not feeling well, but here we go, ... I'm sorry youre so sick Roger. ... > NibIru has been there all along and NASA denied it. ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • Re: New Planet!
    ... > John Scheldroup wrote: ... >> Well the consensus is this planet can not be the fabled Nibiru, ... >> cause the orbital period is just wrong. ... Windell I tried to have an open mind on this one, unfortunately here is the final result: ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)