Re: Machining Slang
- From: "What-a-Tool" <SeanMc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 06:36:22 -0400
"Proctologically Violated©®" <physical@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> How bout, Polish This Knob...
I frequently use the term "gotta go polish my tool" when it time to sit and
do some die polishing.
My favorite, which has already been pointed out, is "TIT".
Then there was the time when I had plates with a shitload of .234 holes in
them, and I spent the day drilling A-holes.
Course, the only one that fits the true spirit of the quesstion, I guess, is
- Prev by Date: Re: Slightly OT: Learning shit from "Reality shop-TV"
- Next by Date: Mazak T-Plus initial state
- Previous by thread: Re: Machining Slang
- Next by thread: Re: Machining Slang