Re: Carbide Endmills
- From: Cliff <Clhuprich@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 05:56:42 -0400
On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:24:38 -0700, "PrecisionMachinisT"
>> It's a disadvantage though, when cutting vertical walls taller than the
>flute length of the tool.
>Use a 5 axis machine and surface using ball and barrel cutters....only tilt
>away from the walls on an as-needed basis..
I don't think that would solve that problem ...
- Prev by Date: Re: OT more Environmentalism = slow planet death
- Next by Date: Re: Carbide Endmills
- Previous by thread: Re: Carbide Endmills
- Next by thread: Re: Carbide Endmills