Re: OT UFOs on Larry King Live next Wednesday

"Cliff" <Clhuprich@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2suvd19s9tl1ai46gh8p19fh1lfn1pknd5@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:04:46 -0500, "John Scheldroup"
> <jschel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>Energy Conservation
>>"two light waves can be made to extinguish each other completely if
>>superposed with the correct phase, which proves that a form of energy
>>conservation does not apply here. "
>
> <GAK>
> It actually does.
> Ever tried it?
>
>>"The momentum (change) of a particle is defined as the integral of the
>>force acting on it over time, i.e."
>
> Nope. Think of photons .... they have momentum.
> Force * distance = energy (Newton).
> E = (a*t^2)/2 too ....
>
> Force * Time? How long have you been sitting there with that
> force on your tail end? Gained a lot of momentum, did you?

Even if my tail end moves in more than one plane, I can analyze only one plane at a time
or simply be paralyzed due to lack of time. <g>

The resulting change in momentum occurs across time.

integral force = mass x (velocity / time) = (mass x velocity) / time = momentum / time .

force x time = momentum

> Energy, to Newton, was the first integral of momentum
> though ....
>
>>Gravitation:
>>Modern theories of gravitation assume that the gravitational force between two
>>masses is not an instantaneous interaction but is communicated by field quanta (gravitons)
>>moving with the speed of light. However, this model can be shown to result in
>>different forces in different inertial systems and contradicts therefore the
>>definition of a force.
>
> Define "inertia" <G>.

Best approximation:

Just like an object reflects in a glass mirror, inertia is that reflecting force of mass.

What exactly does this force reflect with what ?

> The earth orbits the sun, right?

The forces though are at all points on that plane, "orbiting the change/difference between
force and momentum over time. Momentum is therefore a collection to earths reflecting
mass across time.

> But they both actually orbit the center of mass of the solar system
> (usually just a bit outside the sun's surface).
>
> Do they orbit where that spot is NOW or where it will be when
> light from it reaches them?
> This can be tested, right?
>
> Where's Shu & BB <G>?

John