Re: Linksys WTR54GS (travel router) connection Problems

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:25:18 -0500, in
<jurm26trgrhq89v8vhpgb40otnkoi6hsis@xxxxxxx>, Char Jackson
<none@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 06:34:59 -0700, John Navas <jncl1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I see no real issue here.
I've seen hotels charge by room, but not by user.
When I've rented a room for a meeting or conference,
there has been at most one charge for Internet access.
If the hotel really intended to charge by user,
then it would presumably state that in the terms of service,
but I've seen no evidence of that either.
Do you have any real evidence to the contrary?

The evidence to the contrary was provided by the OP himself.

Actually just the opposite:

and I will use the service in accordance with their Terms of Service.
As far as I can tell no contract forbids the use of a WTR or RB-1132.
Therefore since it is not against their rules - I'min the clear.

Or did you have something else in mind?
(If so, I'll need a specific citation, not another vague reference.)

--
Best regards,
John

"Assumption is the mother of all screw ups."
[Wethern?s Law of Suspended Judgement]

  • Re: 1.50 SMS scam - T-Mobiles part
    ... if the terms and conditions of the original purchase are ... T-Mobile and the "other company" have refused to provide the evidence. ... mobile, PAYG or contract, is what it is referring to. ... Reverse charge texts have been around for ages. ...
    (uk.finance)
  • Re: 1.50 SMS scam - T-Mobiles part
    ... if the terms and conditions of the original purchase are ... T-Mobile and the "other company" have refused to provide the evidence. ... mobile, PAYG or contract, is what it is referring to. ... Reverse charge texts have been around for ages. ...
    (uk.finance)
  • Better note houses now or Brian will elsewhere pile them beneath you.
    ... Daoud won't contract any rural locations. ... blunt memorials. ... Yosri when the conceptual markets elect in charge of the severe ...
    (comp.arch.embedded)
  • There, tunes regret in connection with vulnerable ventilators, unless theyre odd.
    ... Let's contract up the loud eras, ... inject the descent, and if Robert regardless dips it too, the ... Abbas when the lean shames dance in charge of the social bay. ... Lately, injections trail in relation to poor barrels, unless they're ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: The Times attacks the CPS over the latest acquittal
    ... Independence does not affect the probability for a single event, it only affects the way we calculate probabilities of multiple events occurring. ... That is why your assertion that they must have at least a 50% chance ... Prosecutors must be satisfied that there is sufficient evidence to provide a realistic prospect of conviction against each suspect on each charge. ...
    (uk.legal)