Re: Linksys WTR54GS (travel router) connection Problems

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 11:25:18 -0500, in
<jurm26trgrhq89v8vhpgb40otnkoi6hsis@xxxxxxx>, Char Jackson
<none@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 06:34:59 -0700, John Navas <jncl1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

I see no real issue here.
I've seen hotels charge by room, but not by user.
When I've rented a room for a meeting or conference,
there has been at most one charge for Internet access.
If the hotel really intended to charge by user,
then it would presumably state that in the terms of service,
but I've seen no evidence of that either.
Do you have any real evidence to the contrary?

The evidence to the contrary was provided by the OP himself.

Actually just the opposite:

and I will use the service in accordance with their Terms of Service.
As far as I can tell no contract forbids the use of a WTR or RB-1132.
Therefore since it is not against their rules - I'min the clear.

Or did you have something else in mind?
(If so, I'll need a specific citation, not another vague reference.)

--
Best regards,
John

"Assumption is the mother of all screw ups."
[Wethern?s Law of Suspended Judgement]
.