Re: Tenant shares wireless connection.
- From: totalstranger <totalstranger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 16:42:28 -0400
On or about 4/18/2009 16:22, it came to pass that Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 08:43:54 -0400, totalstrangerThat is correct, otherwise I could not use my wired LAN printer. I should have noted this this in my original post-sorry.
If you have a newer d-link router (mine is a Dir-625):
Login then click on Advanced tab
click on Advanced Wireless on left menu
check WLAN Partition
Enabling WLAN Partition prevents associated wireless clients from communicating with each other.
That will prevent the wireless clients from seeing each other, but
will not isolate the wireless connected tenant from the CAT5 wire
connected desktop. "WLAN Parition", "AP Isolation", "client
isolation", and "hotspot mode" will only isolate wireless clients, not
- Prev by Date: Re: Tenant shares wireless connection.
- Next by Date: Wireless Connection Problem: Adding New Laptop?
- Previous by thread: Re: Tenant shares wireless connection.
- Next by thread: Re: Tenant shares wireless connection.