Re: So much for security

On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 16:05:27 -0800, Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in <mui8k45bl0o1na6in4l4luip3lr66un9im@xxxxxxx>:

On Tue, 09 Dec 2008 23:24:18 -0800, John Navas
<spamfilter1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Look for "linksys" in these captures:
<http://i38.tinypic.com/3353w4g.png>
<http://i38.tinypic.com/29zpzt5.png>

Only 3 open wireless access points?

Most of the rest were running WEP, which is pretty much the same thing.
;)
--
Best regards, FAQ for Wireless Internet: <http://wireless.navas.us>
John Navas FAQ for Wi-Fi: <http://wireless.navas.us/wiki/Wi-Fi>

  • Re: Need advice on Motel Wireless Setup
    ... Problem is that they have wireless access in about 5 ... You can get a strong signal from Bravo & Charlie in their respective ... John Navas FAQ for Wi-Fi: ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: WPA-PSK wierd problem
    ... I removed the network adapter from device manager and let it rediscover it ... I normally prefer to use Windows for Wi-Fi configuration because most ... related to the configuration of his wireless router/access point. ... John Navas FAQ for Wi-Fi: ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Wireless hi-fi
    ... update to an external harddirve running off a wireless router. ... to drive the system with stored music, Internet radio, etc. ... John Navas FAQ for Wi-Fi: ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Antenna questions, please help newbie, TIA!
    ... Mush depends on how many walls are between you, ... Consider instead a directional antenna. ... John Navas FAQ for Wi-Fi: ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)