Re: How to setup wifi on a modemless connection?
- From: "Dandad" <igor@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 18:27:40 +0100
Thanks foir you rinterest. I live in a building where all the flats have
adsl from one source in the basement. That means I have no modem to connect
to - just a cable coming out of the wall with a 4 mb connection. D-link
model DI-524 AC power.
"John Navas" <spamfilter1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> skrev i en meddelelse
On Sat, 13 Dec 2008 17:08:56 +0100, "Dandad" <igor@xxxxxxx> wrote in
Hi - Can anyone tell me how to setup my D-link router so it will work in a
community, where the modem is placed in the basement and I just have an
outlet in the wall?
What kind of "community"?
What kind of outlet? Ethernet from the basement? AC power?
What model D-Link? What firmware version?
What kind of Internet connection? Wireless? This is, after all, a
It's very hard to give good advice without a lot more good information.
Best regards, FAQ for Wireless Internet: <http://wireless.navas.us>
John Navas FAQ for Wi-Fi: <http://wireless.navas.us/wiki/Wi-Fi>
Wi-Fi How To: <http://wireless.navas.us/wiki/Wi-Fi_HowTo>
Fixes to Wi-Fi Problems: <http://wireless.navas.us/wiki/Wi-Fi_Fixes>
- Prev by Date: Re: How to setup wifi on a modemless connection?
- Next by Date: Re: How to setup wifi on a modemless connection?
- Previous by thread: Re: How to setup wifi on a modemless connection?
- Next by thread: Re: How to setup wifi on a modemless connection?