How to change channel in Vista

I have a Linksys WRT 54 GL router, I must have changed the channel to
6 now my ASUS laptop running Vista cant't connect but my macbook can.
I have looked for a way to change the channel number in the ASUS but I
can't it was working fine until I made changes to the router. BTW the
router is connected to a win xp desktop. Thanks for any help.

  • Re: How to change channel in Vista
    ... now my ASUS laptop running Vista cant't connect but my macbook can. ... I have looked for a way to change the channel number in the ASUS but I ... can't it was working fine until I made changes to the router. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: How to change channel in Vista
    ... now my ASUS laptop running Vista cant't connect but my macbook can. ... I have looked for a way to change the channel number in the ASUS but I ... can't it was working fine until I made changes to the router. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: D link DI-784 router
    ... I did the reset and lost the connection. ... changed channel to 40. ... I went into router configuration, ... Local ports 1-4, all are on and steady, port 1 is the only one used. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: IBSS wireless channel is different the routers but works - interesting?
    ... IBSS channel number and WZC IBSS channel number ... There are at least 3 MAC addresses involved in your wireless router. ... When your unspecified wireless client connects to your unspecified ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Two access points in same house
    ... your laptop will then select the better signal. ... but I'll disable it on both the router and the AP temporarily. ... I change the AP to use channel 1 and leave the router on channel 6. ... I don't think the DLINK products like to devices ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)