Re: WiFi at state parks

SMS wrote:

Wait, do you think going to campgrounds at state parks is getting away
from "civilization?" Go over to the campgrounds at New Brighton or
Sunset some Saturday night.

I've only been to a "campground" a couple of times....
I tend to see more of the crowd.... let's go away and drink beer & yell all
night.
NOT a fun family weekend, it was horrible.

then again - the Boy Scout backpacking stuff out in the middle of nowhere is
much better -

  • Re: WiFi at state parks
    ... Go over to the campgrounds at New Brighton or ... Sunset some Saturday night. ... We still do real camping where you carry in whatever you need and truly get away. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: WiFi at state parks
    ... and they bring their computers. ... do you think going to campgrounds at state parks is getting away from "civilization?" ... Go over to the campgrounds at New Brighton or Sunset some Saturday night. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)