Unable to access router wirelessly

I have a unusual problem.

I have a macbook pro with dual boot. (MacOS 10.5.2 & Vista 64bits).

I can access my router from Vista using the wireless built-in card,
but no luck with MacOS.

And before everything was prefect on both sides.

I tried resetting my router to factory defaults with no luck.

I brought my Macbook to the store and they tried to connect on their
hot-spot without any problem!!

I went back at home, formatted the MAC partition, installed MacOS
10.5.1 and I got connected. Then I upgraded to 10.5.2 and lost
connection again.

Why is 10.5.2 doesn't connect at home on my D-Link Dir-625 (only on my
MAC partition) but connects flawlessly everywhere else??

Thanks for your help.

Marc

  • Weird problem with wireless connectivity
    ... I have a unusual problem. ... I tried resetting my router to factory defaults with no luck. ... I went back at home, formatted the MAC partition, installed MacOS ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Weird problem with wireless connectivity
    ... I tried resetting my router to factory defaults with no luck. ... I went back at home, formatted the MAC partition, installed MacOS ... connection again. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Weird problem with wireless connectivity
    ... I can access my router from Vista using the wireless built-in card, ... I tried resetting my router to factory defaults with no luck. ... I went back at home, formatted the MAC partition, installed MacOS ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Can Ping IP # But Cant Browse
    ... Have you tried power cycling your router? ... "TeeMee" wrote: ... this point I thought it would be easier to just reinstall WinXP, ...
  • Re: Can Ping IP # But Cant Browse
    ... Sounds like your DNS server from your router is not giving your computer a ... on the brand of your router, the IP numbering scheme is different from one ... this point I thought it would be easier to just reinstall WinXP, ...