Unable to access router wirelessly
- From: powerland@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 12:35:37 -0800 (PST)
I have a unusual problem.
I have a macbook pro with dual boot. (MacOS 10.5.2 & Vista 64bits).
I can access my router from Vista using the wireless built-in card,
but no luck with MacOS.
And before everything was prefect on both sides.
I tried resetting my router to factory defaults with no luck.
I brought my Macbook to the store and they tried to connect on their
hot-spot without any problem!!
I went back at home, formatted the MAC partition, installed MacOS
10.5.1 and I got connected. Then I upgraded to 10.5.2 and lost
Why is 10.5.2 doesn't connect at home on my D-Link Dir-625 (only on my
MAC partition) but connects flawlessly everywhere else??
Thanks for your help.
- Prev by Date: Netgear WNR854T Loses WAN IP
- Next by Date: Wireless, etc., from house to garage, part deux
- Previous by thread: Netgear WNR854T Loses WAN IP
- Next by thread: Wireless, etc., from house to garage, part deux