Re: Wireless disconnects when quicktime is used to watch a video stream
- From: Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 19:44:34 -0800
"Nkosi" <mina.bona.wena@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> hath wroth:
Whne trying to run quick time ver 7.2 to watch a video stream my wireless
router just disconnects.
Any particular maker and model wireless router?
Also, the harware version (from the serial number tag) and the
firmware version from the web based status page?
Does it disconnect *ONLY* when you rung Quicktime, or does it also
have problems with other types of streaming media?
What type and speed of broadband connection? Satellite, cable, DSL,
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@xxxxxxxxxx
150 Felker St #D http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
- Prev by Date: Re: Best range extender that doesn't require specialised source
- Next by Date: Cace usb dongle
- Previous by thread: Wireless disconnects when quicktime is used to watch a video stream
- Next by thread: Cace usb dongle