Re: Do what I mean, not what I say.
- From: "Peter Pan" <PeterPanNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 23:56:25 -0400
Jeff Liebermann wrote:
9. A sign labeled "do not touch" is not sufficiently specific. It
should say "do not break" as someone always touches and usually
"Danger - Electrical Shock" seems to keep the curious from touching
the forward mounted optics on the static display attack helicopters
But in the litigious world of the public...it can open a whole can of
I use the radiation warning sign.... Interestingly enuf, I had it painted on
the side of my van, and when I park in a lot, I usually come back and find a
whole lot of empty parking spaces around it... :)
- Prev by Date: Re: Wireless to Linksys PAP2 Vonage
- Next by Date: Re: Do what I mean, not what I say.
- Previous by thread: Re: Do what I mean, not what I say.
- Next by thread: Re: Do what I mean, not what I say.