Re: Monitoring my home netowrk

atec 77 > wrote:

Thanks, I will give it a try when I have repaired my routers. A certain "bright spark" decided to re-route a cat6 cable without unplugging either end, so when I get some new RJ45 Skt's I will be busy with the soldering iron and glue.

Spend $25.00 for some decent crimps

???
Crimps won't repair the damage to the routers and there is no damage to the cable.

  • Re: wifi usb adaptor
    ... damage to the USB ports which had blown a 5 volt circuit trace feeding ... NTFS in the event of FS 'damage'. ... in a much more efficient way than the 'bruteforce data recovery' methods ... decent FS _repair_ utilities within the OS. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: Incredible evolution
    ... is generally not repaired) and 'damage'. ... Mutation changes the genome, but leaves it replicable. ... DNA repair fixes damaged genomes. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Ding in finish, please help...
    ... Some damage will still be visible, ... To him, an acoustic guitar is an acoustic guitar, and a Costco Yamaha- ... First, find a local reputable repair tech who can do the work, and get ... a written quote for what the job will cost. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • How Brain Stem Cells Develop Into Cells Which Repair Damaged Tissue
    ... Insight Into How Brain Stem Cells Develop Into Cells Which Repair ... it is important to stop ongoing damage (mainly ... pathway is abnormally active, ...
    (alt.support.mult-sclerosis)
  • Re: How Brain Stem Cells Develop Into Cells Which Repair Damaged Tissue