Re: New Buffalo WHR-G125
- From: seaweedsteve <seaweedsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 07:44:46 -0700
On Jun 6, 7:10 pm, Kim Clay <kimc...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jun 2007 21:58:58 -0700, seaweedsteve
Great work. Thanks. That fills in most of the gaps.
I wonder about how the gain and sensitivity compare between the new
and the old HP.
"in my first tests based on a sample provided by Buffalo, this router
was showing a significantly better receiving sensitivity than comparable
older broadcom based routers like the Linksys WRT54G."
"DD-WRT does support this Router in since mid of May in our V24 release
series. watch out for this new product at your local stores."
"The DD-WRT Team has made a special build for this router series to
support the new features of this wifi chipset, consider that this
firmware is not compatible with any other Broadcom router."
Interesting how they compare the new Buffalo to the old Linksys as
opposed to the old Buffalo. Then again, the old WHR-g54 had a 4dbi
antenna and the new has a fixed 2dbi.
I'm still curious how the new HP compares to the old HP. I guess
nobody has one yet.
Not shown at Buffalo.
We'll find out soon enough.
- Prev by Date: Re: dsl502t and di624s marriage
- Next by Date: Windows Certificate Problem
- Previous by thread: Re: New Buffalo WHR-G125
- Next by thread: FOR SELL,Sony Playstation 3,Side kick 3,NOKIA N95,N97,Qtek 7070,