Re: Monitoring my home netowrk

One more thing. Know anything about Tomato firmware? It's seems to
have better monitoring, though I don't know if it's going to give me
per client breakdowns...

I certainly don't use 90% of the extra features in DD-WRT.

Steve

  • Re: Tech question - interface between receiver and central station software
    ... > years in the computer industry. ... putting the patrol and monitoring ... > information together in the Client table was dumb, ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Central Station Cancel Signal
    ... their home, and the alarm is a secondary issue (ironically, however, it ends ... >in the picture in terms of monitoring the system. ... >> determine if the client intends to continue with the monitoring or not. ... >> monitoring services. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: anti-virus and anti-spam
    ... as long as you by enough client licenses to monitor all of your clients. ... include a UTM firewall with spam filtering. ... As far as monitoring for compromised machines, ... Antivirus software should be viewed as a protective measure. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Central Station Cancel Signal
    ... | me, likely wouldn't work for a conventional alarm company (but then, mine ... |>I fax the insurance company a cancel letter to let them know I am no ... |>in the picture in terms of monitoring the system. ... |>> determine if the client intends to continue with the monitoring or not. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: head node has an extremely high load average.
    ... You can probably monitor your NFS traffic client-side on each ... node and have ganglia collect that information. ... This falls under network monitoring. ... you'd be able to map high usage back to the client machine. ...
    (RedHat)