Intel Pro Wireless

Hi

Does anyone have issues with the Intel Pro Wireless Software and windows Vista. Cant seem to get the software to work. Constant error message "iconvrtr.exe"
program error. Anyone with a similar problem. Just downloaded the latest Intel software and driver from dell and Intel with the same results.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Where is the text box?
    ... Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) ... Processor: intel ... I have recently just installed the new Word 2008 and I cant find the text box. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: need advice
    ... it is time for me to upgrade my system. ... I just cant decide between AMD ... I have always used intel, but I am getting some mixed messages ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Music on Power Point
    ... Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) ... Processor: Intel ... I've Powerpoint 2008. ... but I cant add music to it. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.powerpoint)
  • Where is the text box?
    ... Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) ... Processor: intel ... I have recently just installed the new Word 2008 and I cant find the text box. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Cant get out of setup
    ... chipset file which I cant find, even at intel. ... I just want to boot back to desktop ... but it just keeps booting back into setup. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)