Re: Watching someone browsing on wireless?

On 2007-03-26, Todd H. <comphelp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Paul <no@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Is it possible, and if so what software is needed, to watch someone
browsing across a wireless connection? It is encrypted traffic but I
know the key.

Yes it's possible, but sounds like you're asking advice on how to
illegally eavesdrop on communication, and well, yer on your own in
breaking the law.

He could well be sniffing traffic on his own network. I'd like to
see what the leeches from my neighborhood feel like viewing when
i open my network up

--
Sick of USENET postwhores? Trolls? Flamers?
Read the Killfile FAQ for Newsgroups to learn

.