Re: Watching someone browsing on wireless?

On 2007-03-26, Todd H. <comphelp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Paul <no@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Is it possible, and if so what software is needed, to watch someone
browsing across a wireless connection? It is encrypted traffic but I
know the key.

Yes it's possible, but sounds like you're asking advice on how to
illegally eavesdrop on communication, and well, yer on your own in
breaking the law.

He could well be sniffing traffic on his own network. I'd like to
see what the leeches from my neighborhood feel like viewing when
i open my network up

--
Sick of USENET postwhores? Trolls? Flamers?
Read the Killfile FAQ for Newsgroups to learn

  • Re: Watching someone browsing on wireless?
    ... browsing across a wireless connection? ... but sounds like you're asking advice on how to ... right in your headers your provider has happily provided you ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Watching someone browsing on wireless?
    ... browsing across a wireless connection? ... but sounds like you're asking advice on how to ... your are asking someone to be an accomplice to a cyber crime. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Watching someone browsing on wireless?
    ... browsing across a wireless connection? ... but sounds like you're asking advice on how to ... If I wanted legal advice I'd have asked in an appropriate newsgroup ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • RE: Connect Vista to sbs2003 domain wireless.
    ... same name as my domain network without the .LOCAL suffix. ... Normaly on a XP computer the server just asks for my account and of it goes. ... but I am really starting to get pist off about this Vista ... My Outlook 2007 keeps running over the not working wireless connection! ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: [opensuse] Cant connect to WPA-PSK network
    ... My biggest problem is with my wireless network. ... RTL8111/8168B PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet controller ... I've found a similar problem with Wireless connection. ...
    (SuSE)