How to set up a basic point to point wireless connection
- From: "Turo" <arturo.celleri@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 15 Mar 2007 23:35:30 -0700
I have a converted shipping container that is serving as a writer's
cabin located very close to my home. Shipping containers are metal
and will not allow any wireless signal to pass.
I have a Wireless G Access Point WAP 54G set up inside my house.
I am wondering if I can buy an external antenna and connect it to the
Then buy another antenna and mount it ontop of the container to
receive the signal.
I would like to have wireless inside the container.
How do I connect the receiving antenna (on the container) to a
wireless access point (or some device that will retransmit the signal
to be received by my computer).?
Please make any recommendations, including resources for me to look
- Prev by Date: Re: Is it possible to use Wifi to hack a router?
- Next by Date: Re: Is it possible to use Wifi to hack a router?
- Previous by thread: Is it possible to use Wifi to hack a router?
- Next by thread: Re: How to set up a basic point to point wireless connection