Re: Wireless Router with Hardware On/Off Switch for Wireless?
- From: atec 77 <""atec77 \"@ hotmail.com">
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 02:54:50 +1000
kc_cmc@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:a couple of the billion I think as well.Is there a reputable wireless router available with an easily-
accessible hardware on/off switch on it for enabling/disabling the
wireless component? I would like to have the wired switch/router
combination working all of the time, but be able to very easily enable
the wireless only at those times I want to use it and disable it at
all other times, without have to log into the router on a wired
connection in order to enable the wireless.
If you look closely at the picture of the rear side you can see the switch, I had to use the zoom.
- Prev by Date: Re: Connection weirdness
- Next by Date: Extending range of WiFi links?
- Previous by thread: Re: Wireless Router with Hardware On/Off Switch for Wireless?
- Next by thread: Re: Wireless Router with Hardware On/Off Switch for Wireless?