Re: [OT?]Reading this group impossible with my ISP, what solution?
- From: "Chris Mcnally" <mcnallychris@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 4 Jan 2007 13:33:43 -0800
My ISP (Zonnet->Versatel->Tele2) some time ago and without warning
dumped alt.internet.wireless from their server. I cannot get this in my
Outlook Express newsgroups any more through them. Any suggestions how I
can restore the group this way?
If you sign up for Google Groups you can get a digest email or email
for every message, posted, then set up a filter in Outlook Express to
put them in a separate folder. It's not the same but it might work.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
To change the way you get mail from this group, visit:
- Prev by Date: Re: Connecting two wireless routers together (by cable)
- Next by Date: Re: Making my pc wirles capable
- Previous by thread: Re: [OT?]Reading this group impossible with my ISP, what solution?
- Next by thread: Re: [OT?]Reading this group impossible with my ISP, what solution?