Re: Netgear WGPS606 <-> Netgear WGT624

On 19 Jul 2006 18:10:07 GMT, phil-news-nospam@xxxxxxxx wrote in
<e9lshv0ai6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Will the Netgear WGPS606 communicate wirelessly with the Netgear WGT624?

According to the Netgear WGPS606 web page:

Works with all standard 802.11g and 802.1b wireless routers and
access points

That includes the WGT624.

And just to be sure I'm not forgetting to ask a question I perhaps need
to ask (though I think if the above is YES, these should be as well,
but I have learned with consumer wireless stuff, presumptions are bad):

Will a computer attached to the WGPS606 via one of its ethernet ports
be able to communicate with a computer attached to the WGT624 via one
of its ethernet ports?

If properly configured, yes.

Will a computer attached to the WGPS606 via one of its ethernet ports
be able to communicate with with the broadband internet attached to
the WGT624?

Ditto.

--
Best regards, FAQ for Wireless Internet: <http://Wireless.wikia.com>