Re: Internet webcam suggestions

Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
I like NTSC video cameras driving a camera server. The quality is
great but the method is very expensive.

Is there anything with better than NTSC resolution around? Even cheap
digital cameras are over 1200x1600 ("2Mpixel") these days. If it
weren't for the problem of wearing out the flash I'd be tempted to
mount a cheap digital camera outside to take periodic pictures.

-wolfgang

  • Re: Internet webcam suggestions
    ... Is there anything with better than NTSC resolution around? ... digital cameras are over 1200x1600 these days. ... mount a cheap digital camera outside to take periodic pictures. ... John Navas FAQ for Wi-Fi: ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Cameras and planes
    ... I would assume digital cameras would be ... If a cheap P&S would've been acceptable in the first place, why did I buy all the gear? ... Grin. ... I can see showing up for a beach shoot with a Brownie camera. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Cameras and planes
    ... I would assume digital cameras would be ... If a cheap P&S would've been acceptable in the first place, why did I buy all the gear? ... I can see showing up for a beach shoot with a Brownie camera. ...
    (rec.photo.digital)
  • Re: Cameras and planes
    ... Mike wrote: ... there is absolutely no way I would pack ... I would assume digital cameras would be ... If a cheap P&S would've been acceptable in the first place, why did I buy all the gear? ...
    (rec.photo.digital)