Re: Repeater? Gateway? Access point?
- From: Jeff Liebermann <jeffl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:49:20 -0700
"psx1337" <psx1337@xxxxxxxxx> hath wroth:
Problems with Linux?- Ahah. Troll.
Try a Linux group.
Thanks to everyone else, I may actually just buy a lot of CAT5 cable
and come up with some way of wiring it through my house.
Well, if wireless won't configure itself, and CAT5 cable can't be
easily run, there are other alternatives.
1. Ethernet over power wires http://www.homeplug.org
2. Ethernet over phone lines http://www.homepna.org
3. Ethernet over CATV coax cable http://www.multilet.com
4. Fiber optics (easy to hide).
Jeff Liebermann jeffl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
150 Felker St #D http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558
- Prev by Date: Re: Is WPA-PSK WPA2?
- Next by Date: Re: Repeater? Gateway? Access point?
- Previous by thread: Re: Repeater? Gateway? Access point?
- Next by thread: Re: Repeater? Gateway? Access point?