Re: Netgear wireless won't work

"snow" <dlessard1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:uF0ng.54$%67.13@xxxxxxxxxxx
I have a Netgear wireless adapter that stop working this morning. I
thought
my kids had screwed things up by downloading some spyware, etc. But not
sure. I reinstalled the Netgear driver, BUT in the device manager it has
an
exclamation point. I reinstalled several times and no good.Still an
exclamation sign. It won't open up the utility tray either. Is there a
conflict somewhere or is this a software issue? It is windows 98 SE. I had
the adapter for over a year with no issues until now.

Perhaps try a system restore back to a point a two days ago when it was
working.

.