Re: Wireless considerably faster one way than the other

Ok, so I had a revelation while walking the dog. I wonder what will
happen if, as has been pointed out several times to me (he said in an
embarrassed tone of voice), I move the laptop further away from the
access point.

Yeah, well now I'm getting 10-15 Mbps.

Hardware..... it's a mystery to me. I used to understand it once.

Dave

  • Re: Dogs - or perhaps their owners (Penyghent)
    ... To a dog lover it is a bit of a mystery as to why some people just ... own) or that I can't get to like the sort of walking that many people ...
    (uk.rec.walking)
  • Re: Walking puppies
    ... Thanks Diana ... Although I think that 5 mins per day is very a versy short spell of time ... time to give him training but my main concern is to injure the dog from too ... We are walking him 3 ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.health)
  • Re: TR 4/30 Big Show Synopsis
    ... So yesterday evening I was walking Buddy. ... came up with a plan -- she would ask if she could walk your dog. ... Mountain Dew?" ...
    (alt.fan.letterman)
  • Re: training advice please
    ... "debbyftm" wrote in message ... Did the Dogs Trust have any information about your dog that they could give you? ... beside me to the gate using click and treat, as he usually yanks my arm ... treat him walking nice and try again. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Idiots on Bikes
    ... and a grandma walking her dog uphill. ... The question of who has the "right" to use a public facility is likewise pretty fuzzy. ... Others blithely walk abreast the width of the path forcing rider after rider to announce their presence and wait for them to move aside. ...
    (rec.bicycles.tech)