Re: radio turned off or card broken?
- From: John Navas <spamfilter0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 20:01:11 GMT
On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 00:35:29 GMT, johnny <johnny@xxxxxxx> wrote in
There's no designated radio on/off switch on my desktop like there is on
my laptop. The card was working but it wouldn't work with the new
kernel (126.96.36.199) - the card wouldn't work after rebooting to the kernel
that it was working with (188.8.131.52). I've tried uninstalling and
reinstalling ndiswrapper, the Windows driver, and wpa_supplicant. I guess
it's time to buy a new card - these wireless cards don't seem to hold up
I've only seen one Wi-Fi PC Card fail in all of my experience.
Best regards, FAQ for Wireless Internet: <http://Wireless.wikia.com>
John Navas FAQ for Wi-Fi: <http://wireless.wikia.com/wiki/Wi-Fi>
Wi-Fi How To: <http://wireless.wikia.com/wiki/Wi-Fi_How_To>
Fixes to Wi-Fi Problems: <http://wireless.wikia.com/wiki/Wi-Fi_Fixes>
- Prev by Date: help with wireless and cable modem
- Next by Date: Re: help with wireless and cable modem
- Previous by thread: Re: radio turned off or card broken?
- Next by thread: Erractic Reception in a house - recommendations.