Re: repeating wireless signal

no its an App that you must run before connecting to the network. its
cisco clean access agent. does that make a difference as to what i can
use and not use? and do you have any recommendations as to a good
bridge? thanks for the help

  • Re: Installing a 360 Media Center Extender
    ... Also, what is the make/model/driver version of the network card in your PC, ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. ... try directly connecting your PC and Xbox again, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Group Policy loading
    ... behaviour connecting the new Intel D915GUX motherboard based computer ... The motherboard utilizes an on-board Marvell Yukon 1GB network card. ... has something to do with network drivers. ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.group_policy)
  • Problems uploading large files to some web sites (long)
    ... NATted OBSD 3.1 running pf with all internal hosts connecting via ethernet through a switch or a wireless access point connected to the switch. ... On or about the time the servers were moved to the Yahoo net I became unable to upload photos via their upload form. ... Trying the same tests on my home network, but with my desktop connected via a VPN to the office network. ...
    (comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc)
  • RE: Speed test for connecting to Oracle for Windows via ODBC
    ... 'ask support' response may not be helpful in many of these cases. ... Speed test for connecting to Oracle for Windows via ODBC ... Your "blame the network guy statements" miss the point that for a lot of us ...
    (perl.dbi.users)
  • Re: ActiveSync 4.1 USB Forever Connecting Problem Fixed - Cisco VPN Co
    ... The whole purpose of a firewall is to ... prevent things from happening like external devices connecting to network ... Previously I had ActiveSync 3.8 ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)