Re: How secure is a public hotspot?
- From: John Navas <spamfilter0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 23:37:37 GMT
[POSTED TO alt.internet.wireless - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
In <AF4bg.6450$S7.2569@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> on Thu, 18 May 2006
20:19:44 GMT, "BernieM" <c@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It would be insane to use any online banking login page that's not HTTPS
from your home cable connection let alone wireless. Any bank not encrypting
the login details has absolutely no regard for security and I wouldn't have
any confidence in the rest of their online security.
Best regards, SEE THE FAQ FOR ALT.INTERNET.WIRELESS AT
John Navas <http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/FAQ_for_alt.internet.wireless>
- Prev by Date: Re: Poor connection due to walls?
- Next by Date: Re: Anybody know some _good_ usb wifi adapter w/ ceramic antenna?
- Previous by thread: Re: How secure is a public hotspot?
- Next by thread: Re: How secure is a public hotspot?