Re: Linksys WRT54G - set date?

nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
In <48_ag.47758$Kn4.28589@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 05/18/06
at 07:54 AM, Jerry Park <NoReply@xxxxxxx> said:

The only time setting I found regards Daylight Savings Time. Right
now, the router thinks it's January.

Does the router have a selection to enable NTP client. If so, enable
it.

I'm looking, but haven't found one so far.

Alan

Silly question, but is your wap/router actually connected to a wan? I have
one I travel with, just to use as a wireless network, and didn't have it
connected to the internet (via wan input)...
If you have no internet connection, it can't get the time off an NTP
server...

  • Re: Do I need these services listening?
    ... > receives its internet connection via the first computer. ... wrote both computers are connected to the router and the router is ... The router does provide the internet connection. ... all the ports are supposed to be closed ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: How do I setup ICS with dialup and wireless router?
    ... > How do I setup ICS with dialup and wireless router? ... > connection to DI-524 router. ... > There is NO DSL, Cable Modem, or other Internet connection. ...
  • Re: How do I setup ICS with dialup and wireless router?
    ... To set up ICS on a router, you need to disable the router functions (DHCP, ... etc) and set up the dial-up computer as your ICS host. ... > connection to DI-524 router. ... > There is NO DSL, Cable Modem, or other Internet connection. ...
  • My attempt at a network in detail
    ... As I said in my previous message, I am using a D-link ... DI624 wireless router. ... internet connection but is at times receiving the DSL ...
  • Re: NTL goes large with 10 meg broadband
    ... >> supply a Cable Modem with an Ethernet Connection. ... Yes, but they will need a *Router* of some kind - either a WiFi one, ... to Route the Internet Connection to the various ... PCs - Laptops or Desktops, ...
    (uk.people.silversurfers)