Re: Linksys WRT54G - set date?

In <48_ag.47758$Kn4.28589@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 05/18/06
at 07:54 AM, Jerry Park <NoReply@xxxxxxx> said:

The only time setting I found regards Daylight Savings Time. Right now,
the router thinks it's January.

Does the router have a selection to enable NTP client. If so, enable it.

I'm looking, but haven't found one so far.

Alan

Posted using registered MR/2 ICE Newsreader #564 and eComStation 1.21

  • Re: Linksys WRT54G - set date?
    ... Does the router have a selection to enable NTP client. ... If you have no internet connection, it can't get the time off an NTP ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: Linksys WRT54G - set date?
    ... My former router, a DLink 614+, had a place to set time and date. ... Does the router have a selection to enable NTP client. ...
    (alt.internet.wireless)
  • Re: ISA2000 config for Netgear FVS328
    ... the correct selection in CEICW is "Direct Broadband ... The local router option might seem like the right choice at first, ... but when tried to connect> from outside I'm getting the following error:> "403 Forbidden - The server denies the specified Uniform> Resource Locator. ... ran CEICW and selected "A local router> device with an IP address" the inbound doesn't work> anymore. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: NIC cards
    ... There seems to be no selection for the wireless hardware ... > which seems to be manufactured by Broadcom. ... > have to actually have it connected to the router to avoid error messages ... Do you mean "connect" to its router services or in order to set the router ...
    (linux.redhat.install)
  • Re: all internet actions stall then go again
    ... that is the selection I would expect. ... So I can only recommend to check once more whether ... authentication and power saving for adapters, ... course, like a problem with a router, obsolete router firmware, ...